Monday, July 17, 2017

Smack

"That was an intimidating bottom of the net shot," Eli 15.11 said.

"That's tier one smack," I said.

Two points later, I started to come into the net, and he passed me with no effort at all. "Sit down," he said.

The very next point, he came in, and I drove a swinging volley right past him. "SIT DOWN," I said. We both burst out laughing.

Of course, my arm is killing me right now.

Two sessions of pickleball (which we play in an extremely savage manner). One session of tennis. Paddle boarding. All in about forty hours. Man, I'm exhausted.

Eli also had two very hard ice sessions during this period. He's not even tired, of course. He went to Michigan Adventure with his girlfriend today, and thank god, because I need the rest.

There's a paddleboarding story coming this week that you do not want to miss.

Site Meter