Thursday, January 08, 2015

Make Better Decisions #9

This is from DQ San Diego correspondent J.R. Parnell, and here's what he has to say:
Spotted this weekend at our local mall. 

I can't think of a better way to advertise their Dress & Shoes sale...


Next, and I believe no commentary is needed:


This last one is for me, because here's my YouTube "keep watching" screen (what shows up after you watch one video, trying to tempt you into the endless time sink that is YouTube):


Wait, Jenga videos? A bull attacking a woman from behind? Weird Al Yankovic and Jimi Hendrix? Plus I think there's a borderline nose-picker in there.

Oh wait, I forgot that I have a couple more. The first is from The Dollar Store, where Eli 13.5 loves to go spend a dollar or two on a slow day. This is one of the off-off-brands that famously appear in the Dollar Store, and if you're drinking this, well, look at the post title:


Okay, now this is really the last one. We were eating ice cream at Baskin Robbins last weekend, and Eli started flipping through the ice dream cake book. Just check out that license plate:


Site Meter