Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Notes

First off, DQ reader Jake Spencer recently completed a game.

A claymation game.

It's also quite interesting, and it's free. Oh, and you definitely need to play through it more than once (it's about 10-15 minutes long). All in all, very cool and you can download it here:
Be Good

Next, Les Sliwko let me know that  Age of Fear: The Undead King has a new version with new graphics, and it can be downloaded here (license key required). Change list (and new images) are in this forum post.

Lastly, if you're playing Dungeons of Dredmor (and if you're not, you damn well should be), the Blood Mage and Vampirism skills are awesome. I've been rolling random skills for each game, but I liked those two so much that my current game has a skill set I hand-picked.

Don't mess with me and my mustaches (yeah, I've got golemancy, too).

Site Meter