Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A Dream

I had a dream last night.

In this dream, we were in a house that was our house, but different from the fabulous, 84-acre estate (well, 84 acres minus 83.5 acres) that we live on in real life.

It was about 6:30 a.m. in the moring, and I was walking around downstairs. Eli 8.10 had been sick all week (real-life transported into the dream), and I'd woken up the night before when he couldn't sleep, so I was very, very tired.

A little girl, about five years old, appeared out of nowhere. She was wearing pink clothes and had blonde hair with pigtails. I'd never seen here before.

This little girl walked up to me and started talking, but I couldn't understand anything she said. Clearly, there was some kind of urgency involved, but I couldn't make out a word she said. So she just stood there in front of me, talking and waving her arms wildly.

"Go see Aunt Gloria," I said.

Site Meter