Monday, May 10, 2010

C-r-a-c-k

Okay, so as it turns out, I did break a bone in my wrist.

It could be much worse. Like I said to Eli 8.9, I have lots of bones in my wrist, and I only broke one. Plus, it's not even a bad break,and I should be good to go in 4 to 6 weeks (I'm hoping for sooner).

This means more posts written with voice-recognition, although I'm hoping to improve my writing rhythm with a little bit more practice. Hopefully, this will be mostly transparent for you.

I have also rolled out the ridiculously named "Broken Wrist Boot Camp," with the goal of being in better shape when my wrist heals than I was when it broke.We'll see if I can keep that up.

I figured out that there's no reason I can't practice the gallop on "Can't Buy Me Love," because I play it with my right hand. So I even get to play a little Rock Band, albeit in practice mode only.

My goal: have more fun with a broken wrist than most people do without.

Site Meter