Thursday, May 14, 2009

Joe

Justin sent me a link last weekend.

I get lots of links from you guys. Lots. I pull them up, see if I think they'd fit into the Friday links post, and move on.

This link, though, was a video of a four-year-old named Joe.

Joe plays the drums, and the video I watched was Joe playing the drums. Oh, and he was playing the drums to "Won't Get Fooled Again."

Yes, that's right. He's four and he's playing one of the signature performances in rock drumming history. And he's KILLING it. Plus the look on his face tells you everything you ever need to know about why the drums are so much fun to play.

Here's the video: Joe. Oh, and if you're really lazy (who isn't?), skip to the 1:15 mark in the video if you want to see a sample of Joe absolutely tearing it up.

Site Meter