Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Note

For the first time in quite a while, I've gotten fairly behind on e-mail this week. Recovering from surgery, writing posts, and two new football games have almost done me in.

In a good way, obviously.

What's really done me in, though, is that for the last ten days I've been re-reading all the Harry Potter books in anticipation of the final book on Saturday. I finished Half-Blood Prince tonight, so I'm ready to go, but adding that to everything else was a backbreaker.

So if you haven't gotten a reply from an e-mail, it's coming. I'll be reading the new book almost non-stop until I finish it, and then everything will quickly get back to normal.

Seriously, though--two new football games, a new Harry Potter book, and a British Open all in the same week. It's got to be one of the greatest entertainment weeks of my life.

Site Meter