Tuesday, November 28, 2006

NAMF

I really want to have already posted 1701 A.D., The Guild 2, and College Hoops 2K7 (360) impressions, but they've all run headfirst into NAFM syndrome.

NAMF: Not As Much Fun.

None of these games are even remotely as much fun as Guitar Hero 2 or Wii Sports. It's not even close. So until one of those two games drops in the fun factor (Guitar Hero 2's not dropping--I guarantee it), it's going to be hard for me to get much time in on the other three.

That's a good problem to have, actually.

Oh, and "Jessica" in Guitar Hero 2 is my favorite song of either game, at least on Hard difficulty (haven't tried Expert yet). It's just spectacularly fun to play, and I'm spending most of my time now trying just to master that one song because I like it so much.

Site Meter