Thursday, October 26, 2006

Guitar Hero 2 Contest [Entries Now Closed]

Here's how this will work. Send me an e-mail with the subject "Guitar Hero 2 Contest." Include your best fictional band name. Just one. I'll select the top twenty-five names and have a drawing to choose the winner, who will receive a copy of Guitar Hero 2(with guitar).

Dave Barry's Band Name List and Rock Notes From the Monty Python Contractual Oblication Album are ineligible (although they're both well worth reading).

I'm setting a big window for this contest--almost six hours. Just have your entry in by 2:30 p.m. CST. I'll try to announce the top twenty-five by 5:00 p.m. and a winner shortly thereafter.

Selecting the top twenthy-five is going to be very, very subjective, so my apologies in advance if "Toad Scrotum" is edged out by "Fred Fredonia and the Conscriptions."

Site Meter