Sunday, June 18, 2006

Legend: A True Story

I am very happy to announce that Legend: A True Story is now available for download. Paul over at Groovalicious Games is hosting the file and you can get it here:
http://www.groovgames.com/downloads/legend.pdf.

Left-click on the link to view it online. Or right click and choose "save target as" to save to your hard drive.

Please read the FAQ at the begininng of the script to answer a few questions you might have. Oh, and if you're wondering how long it would take to read the entire script, I'd say anywhere from thirty to forty-five minutes as a general estimate.

I always appreciate that you guys want to read what I write. That means a lot to me. And this script, in some small way, is meant as a thank you.

I also want to thank John Harwood and Glen Haag, who each read all four drafts and consistently made thoughtful suggestions.

And if you're just not interested in reading the script, no worries. Regular content will resume tomorrow.

Site Meter