Friday, March 04, 2005

Twiggy Returns

Here's a note from DQ reader Jonathon Ramsey about the Twiggy the Water-Skiing Squirrel post from earlier this week:

It looks like the squirrel's hands are tied to the rope. This could be labelled as FORCED water skiing, which is not performed under his consent.

In addition, his feet are strapped to the skis, thus giving him no choice but to water ski when the rope is pulled upon. This is obviously a violation of his rodent rights and I am sure that he got a raw deal with his contract.

Maybe the reunion would actually go something like this:
"So, what do you do?"
"I live in a tree and eat nuts."
"So, what do you do?"
"I live in a tree and eat nuts."
"So, what do you do?"
"I am forced to water ski and I hate it. Call the POLICE!"

His amount of scoreboard went from very high to extremely low.

Site Meter