Monday, January 24, 2005

Four Words: Still Arriving

Here's another batch, in no particular order. In particular, "Milkbone in Dog World" shows a kind of twisted genius.

Just leave me alone.
EA must be stopped.
Let's make it better.
I can fix that.
My way or else
(a fiancee's words, according to Mr. X).
Read the *uckin manual!
I can do that.
What was he thinking?
Nothing is ever easy.
I am moving on.
Life isn't always fair.
Milkbone in Dog World
I don't rock boats.
You must be joking.
People desire to improve.
You want four words?
Snuh to yo momma.
Often dazed, sometimes confused.
Go Hogs, beat Texas!
Of course you're wrong.
Is everyone sandbagging it?
That's how it is.
How does it work?
Can I eat it? (the structural bias of animals)
Hell in a handbasket
Sounds like a plan.
You've got to be kidding.
Finding my own way.
Not arrogant, just better.
I do not care.
Uh-huh. Sure. Right. Whatever.
I am not Him.

If only you knew.

Site Meter